Wah... sianz... abt one more week like tat exam start liao.... scare sia... haiz... now study aso cant go inside my head... How... Haiz... mus buck up liao man... I dun wish to buang any modules.. Now Im kinda relieve as my presentation is over... So hopefully everything went smoothly for my examz too..
Now after my project presentation... I feel as if I have aso finish my examz liao like tat... Feel like njoying myself le.. hehe... Hmmm... ... ...
Mmm... Computer ar computer... When will u b alive... So many weeks liao... haiz.. After so many weeks of sleep, my computer still dun wana wake up... Sianz man... Nid to spend $$ liao... haiz... The poorer u are... the more things u nid to buy... Sad sia... :(
Ermmm... last but not least, wana take tis opportunity to thanx one more ppl.. hee.. tats Glen.. Thanx for ur lovely present.. Nv expect to get anything frm u man... Hee.. Quite surprise to receive ur gift.. Im so touched.. =) It mus b veri ex for u to buy mi that gift alone... Thanx alot man... I know u sure to say that its okie.. coz u now working mah.. So got $$ now.. hehe.. rite? :P Anyway.. Thanx.. n dun worry ya.. I got wear it.. hee.. :>
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm - Jay's Gui Ji
Now after my project presentation... I feel as if I have aso finish my examz liao like tat... Feel like njoying myself le.. hehe... Hmmm... ... ...
Mmm... Computer ar computer... When will u b alive... So many weeks liao... haiz.. After so many weeks of sleep, my computer still dun wana wake up... Sianz man... Nid to spend $$ liao... haiz... The poorer u are... the more things u nid to buy... Sad sia... :(
Ermmm... last but not least, wana take tis opportunity to thanx one more ppl.. hee.. tats Glen.. Thanx for ur lovely present.. Nv expect to get anything frm u man... Hee.. Quite surprise to receive ur gift.. Im so touched.. =) It mus b veri ex for u to buy mi that gift alone... Thanx alot man... I know u sure to say that its okie.. coz u now working mah.. So got $$ now.. hehe.. rite? :P Anyway.. Thanx.. n dun worry ya.. I got wear it.. hee.. :>
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm - Jay's Gui Ji

<< Home