Hehe... Yeah.. James called jus now... Telling mi my 8R pic is ready for collection liao... hehehe... So happy... Realli happy to receive such an expensive present from my sis man... But.. I aso got pay abit lar.. haha... realli abit lor... onli $29 for the 8R photo frame.. hehe... But still the most expensive present I ever receive... Thanx a lot Jie.... (",)
Well... Thanx to James... n company.. thanx for making me till so pretty aso man.. haha... Thanx alot... Without u ppl... I dun think I can b that pretty for that few hours.. hahaha... =Pp
Haiz... Guess wad... Sianz man... Monday is my presentation... Haiz... Y mus it on Monday... Hmmm... Hopefully tis PangNK is gd... as in when he looks at our program.. Hope that everything will go smoothly on that day.. Oh.. tis coming Thursday is the last day for French liao... So sad ar... it should b a veri nice day as well... Some surprise is coming up... haha...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Well... Thanx to James... n company.. thanx for making me till so pretty aso man.. haha... Thanx alot... Without u ppl... I dun think I can b that pretty for that few hours.. hahaha... =Pp
Haiz... Guess wad... Sianz man... Monday is my presentation... Haiz... Y mus it on Monday... Hmmm... Hopefully tis PangNK is gd... as in when he looks at our program.. Hope that everything will go smoothly on that day.. Oh.. tis coming Thursday is the last day for French liao... So sad ar... it should b a veri nice day as well... Some surprise is coming up... haha...
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home