h0h0h0.... Finally today came.. haha.. ^.^ I have been waiting for today to come since last Sat man.. So happy.. hehe.. I have been counting down... Hmm... Today I feel that I am so 'Lady' sia... as in.. I can c myself in a more lady way.. hehe... Quite different from now... :P hehe.. Now realli got the tot of getting contact lens liao lar.. haiz.. duno will I look funni without spec a not leh... hmmm.... If not I sure to n do contact now man... Shall I try again? haiz.. shall c lar.. Back to my topic... So.. now Im waiting for another 5 more days to come.. hehe.. den something will b ready for mi liao.. keke... =Pp Hoping that everything will b veri nice for mi... =)
Thanx alot to my sis... n aso to my fren, zar... (",) Thanx for accompaning me today... :)
Thanx to my sis... thanx for spending so much on mi... thanx for such an expensive gift... It is the most expensive gift I ever get for my bday man.... Thanx alot!!!! =) Love ya...
I am realli veri happy today.... ^.^
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm
Thanx alot to my sis... n aso to my fren, zar... (",) Thanx for accompaning me today... :)
Thanx to my sis... thanx for spending so much on mi... thanx for such an expensive gift... It is the most expensive gift I ever get for my bday man.... Thanx alot!!!! =) Love ya...
I am realli veri happy today.... ^.^
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm

<< Home