April Fool!!!! hehehe... Hmm.. today my class is so 'wu liao' man.. haha.. we hide at the small little corner near to the side stairs... hiding there, waiting for my lecturer to arrive... haha.. We wana give her a surprise.. wana sabo her.. =P But in the end... hmmm.. ok lar.. haha... nv kena scolded by her.. instead we laugh like together... hehe...
Hmm... come to think that today is April Fool Day.. Duno am I kena fooled man... haha.. so paiseh... stupig sia.. haiz.. Think today Im too free liao lar... hahahaha......
Every morning goin to sch (NYP)... my travelling time takes me abt 1 hr to reach Yio Chu Kang.. Usually I will close my eyes n haf a short nap... But I will know if Im abt to reach... But today... haiz.. so paiseh sia.. =X I actuali overslpt in the train... damn damn paiseh... Me alreadi know that the next stop is Yio Chu Kang... But my eyes jus dun wana open big... haiz... I fall asleep again.. Paiseh~! haha... Den shortly after, I open my eyes, I saw someone gonna sit beside me.. n the ger who is sitting beside has alighted... that ger is from NYP aso... So when I discover that the ger has left, I turn my head to look out of the station.. and I found out that I have actuali reach Yio Chu Kang.. And the door is abt to close liao... So I cant run out... Even if there time for mi to run out of the train... think I will not wan to aso.. So paiseh.. Lagi malu.. let everyone knows that I overslpt in the train n got to squeeze out of the train... eeekkkk... malu malu.. hahaha... =Pp
Hmm.. Den after I found out that I haf missed the station, I quickly sms my fren who lives at Bishan.. asking where she is n even ask her to wait for mi at Bishan Mrt sia.. haha.. I did not alight at Ang Mo Kio becoz I lazy to go down the escalator n go up to the platform by the other side.... hehe.. therefore I make a 'trip' down to Bishan instead.. Luckily my fren is still at Bishan.. hehe.. So I wunt waste my 'trip' down.. hahaha... :P Reali so paiseh sia... Nv lidat B4... haiz...
I dun dare to slp in the train liao lar... 1st time lidat sia... haiz... make mi feel so...... aiyo.. No more next time for mi liao lar... so malu sia.. haha... lucky no ppl knw mi sia.. no ppl know that I overslpt n missed the station... :X And lucky I nv slp till beri wad... hahaha... if not lagi malu ar.. =Pp
Wah.. And think today Im realli veri free... hahahaha... Early in the morning travel more den I used to travel... Den afternoon B4 I go Clementi mit my sis, I went to Bukit Batok buy something... Den its still early... so I decided to make a trip down to Outram instead... So I went to Outram to 'pick' my sis up instead of mitting her at Clementi... :) Damn free hor me... hahahaha.... =P
*Dear fren... Can u be trusted?.....*
@Tis point of the time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm http://yes933.mediacorpradio.com/newradiolive933.htm
Hmm... come to think that today is April Fool Day.. Duno am I kena fooled man... haha.. so paiseh... stupig sia.. haiz.. Think today Im too free liao lar... hahahaha......
Every morning goin to sch (NYP)... my travelling time takes me abt 1 hr to reach Yio Chu Kang.. Usually I will close my eyes n haf a short nap... But I will know if Im abt to reach... But today... haiz.. so paiseh sia.. =X I actuali overslpt in the train... damn damn paiseh... Me alreadi know that the next stop is Yio Chu Kang... But my eyes jus dun wana open big... haiz... I fall asleep again.. Paiseh~! haha... Den shortly after, I open my eyes, I saw someone gonna sit beside me.. n the ger who is sitting beside has alighted... that ger is from NYP aso... So when I discover that the ger has left, I turn my head to look out of the station.. and I found out that I have actuali reach Yio Chu Kang.. And the door is abt to close liao... So I cant run out... Even if there time for mi to run out of the train... think I will not wan to aso.. So paiseh.. Lagi malu.. let everyone knows that I overslpt in the train n got to squeeze out of the train... eeekkkk... malu malu.. hahaha... =Pp
Hmm.. Den after I found out that I haf missed the station, I quickly sms my fren who lives at Bishan.. asking where she is n even ask her to wait for mi at Bishan Mrt sia.. haha.. I did not alight at Ang Mo Kio becoz I lazy to go down the escalator n go up to the platform by the other side.... hehe.. therefore I make a 'trip' down to Bishan instead.. Luckily my fren is still at Bishan.. hehe.. So I wunt waste my 'trip' down.. hahaha... :P Reali so paiseh sia... Nv lidat B4... haiz...
I dun dare to slp in the train liao lar... 1st time lidat sia... haiz... make mi feel so...... aiyo.. No more next time for mi liao lar... so malu sia.. haha... lucky no ppl knw mi sia.. no ppl know that I overslpt n missed the station... :X And lucky I nv slp till beri wad... hahaha... if not lagi malu ar.. =Pp
Wah.. And think today Im realli veri free... hahahaha... Early in the morning travel more den I used to travel... Den afternoon B4 I go Clementi mit my sis, I went to Bukit Batok buy something... Den its still early... so I decided to make a trip down to Outram instead... So I went to Outram to 'pick' my sis up instead of mitting her at Clementi... :) Damn free hor me... hahahaha.... =P
*Dear fren... Can u be trusted?.....*
@Tis point of the time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm http://yes933.mediacorpradio.com/newradiolive933.htm

<< Home