Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Yeah~ Tml goin to watch Disney On Ice - Beauty & The Beast.. hehe... Well, nv been to watch tis Disney On Ice b4... 1st time in my life.. haha.. Haiz...
Well, tml I goin wif my mum n my sis... hehe... '3 ladies on ICE..' haha... =Pp
We have bought the cheapest tix which cost $21 per tix.. Sitting all the way at the back.. Should b able to c lar hor.. hehe.. mi not tat cock eye.. keke~ =Pp Heard frm my fren saying that its nice to watch... Able to c the ppl skating on the Ice... w0w~ So graceful so nice... hehe~

HmmMm... Oh ya... today's OS practical test... haiz... dunno how to write the codes man... Onli able to write some... or perhaps abit lar... but duno izit correct not... Try n try... in the end jus anyhow whack.. :P Should b ok bah..

Oh.. ytd a fren of mine sent mi tis... "Nv walk away frm True Frenship.. When u c some fault.. be patient & realize tat nobody is perfect.. I am not perfect.. but I can alwayz be.. a Real Fren.." So wads the difference between True fren n Real fren??? o.O?? Anyone knows?? Me too stupig liao.. dunno wads the difference...

*Friends ask me how I feel n I lie convincingly cause I dun wan to reveal the fact tat Im suffering...*

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Comic Kids - Hey hah!