Y should I go to the arcade that day?? Makes mi think of tat time... haiz... sad case... Still rem that time was the last time so called we r together so close.. haiz... but that time... that day I dun feel veri happy aso.. Jus feel so weird? Something is wrong somewhere... But no matter wad aso spent that day together... Frm that time onwards, I nv been to that arcade anymore... neither do I go out or tok to my tat fren.. Last Friday, at the moment when we stepped into the arcade, I feel uneasy... Still rem wad happen the other time.. Damn sad.. haiz... shall stop toking craps liao lar... haiz...
Sometimes its realli hard to believe wad other ppl say... Sometimes nia lar... haiz... At 1st, they say things that r true... den after sometimes, they will change.. wadever they said at 1st is no longer true... So Sickening rite... haiz..
Even now I aso duno wad to say liao... suddenly my mind goes blank again... (-.-")
Oh ya, Im kinda excited for tis coming Saturday man... haha... Its the 1st time for me.... hehehe... Dun tell u wad yet.. U will get to know sooner or later.. hahaha... :P LaLaLa~!!! Saturday quick quick come... Im waiting... hahahaha.... =Pp
*Dear fren, hope tat u haf found ur happiness...*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Er San Ling Ling - Ying Yue Ri Ji
Sometimes its realli hard to believe wad other ppl say... Sometimes nia lar... haiz... At 1st, they say things that r true... den after sometimes, they will change.. wadever they said at 1st is no longer true... So Sickening rite... haiz..
Even now I aso duno wad to say liao... suddenly my mind goes blank again... (-.-")
Oh ya, Im kinda excited for tis coming Saturday man... haha... Its the 1st time for me.... hehehe... Dun tell u wad yet.. U will get to know sooner or later.. hahaha... :P LaLaLa~!!! Saturday quick quick come... Im waiting... hahahaha.... =Pp
*Dear fren, hope tat u haf found ur happiness...*
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm Er San Ling Ling - Ying Yue Ri Ji

<< Home