Saturday, March 06, 2004

Wah... ytd so called managed to complete wadever is needed for the phase 1 of the project... But still duno how izit lar.. duno can anot leh.. haiz... Pray hard... Make sure can make it man.. :)

Hmm... so fast.. one week term break is gonna finish liao... Haiz... Got quiz comin on the way.. still haben study yet man... Haiz.. For the previous quiz I had... that one 'cham' liao lar.. dun think can make it one lo... damn hard sia.. Duno how to do... Sianz.. sad case lar.. haiz.. Hopefully tis coming 2 quiz will b able to score lo.. Mus score for it man... Gd luck to myself.. hehe.. aso gd luck to my frens who r taking these quiz... Jia you wor...

MmMm.. Time flies so fast... Sometimes I realli quite curious in how other ppl think of mi... sometimes jus suddenly tot of that n I will think... Jus make some guess... Hmm...

Ai yi ge ren hao nan....

@Tis point of time, Im listening to Lin Jun Jie - Dong Jie