Wad a boring day... haiz... Today jus went to sch for 1hr lab plus 50min quiz.. haiz.. N we still nid to wait for 1hr 30mins b4 taking the quiz.. stupig rite.. waste time nia... Tis coming Sat still got to go back to sch man.. Stupig lecture... Go back all the way for jus that 1hr.. sianz...
Hmm... today's quiz.. hopefully can make it man.. coz I find out that I got a few careless mistakes.. haiz.. sad case.. Dunno how Im gonna do for my tml's quiz man... tml's quiz I realli haf no idea of wad n how to study for it man... Kinda.... haiz.... =(
Oh yah.. ytd I went to Westmall to ask the lady to help mi do framing for my handicraft thingy.. My forever friends bear is done.. hehe... Wah.. onli help to frame it nia alreadi cost mi alot man.. haiz.. total I spend abt $40 on it man... Frame plus the thing itself... aiyo.. my $$$... hehehehe.... HmMmm... now thinking who should I give that to man... Tot of giving it as a gift when my fren's bday... But duno who to give it to lehz.. hehe... =Pp Shall let me think properly who suits in getting that.. hahaha... Jk man~... :Þ *BleaH* So far onli got 1 ppl among my frens have saw the thingy.. So dun think will b giving it to that person liao lar.. hehe.. paiseh man.. coz if give to that person.. den will haf no surprise liao rite.. ;D kekeke..~
Remembering last Thursday... I mention abt my fren who wana mit mi online n haf a proper chat... perhaps ytd I did mention aso... Hmmm... Ytd I read thru those short conversation we had last few mths... Reading them make mi feel as if we r like 8mths ago.. During that period of time.. its realli fun n happy... Njoy being out together, njoy chating together, njoy almost everything lar... hehe.. Rem that time we went to the zoo wif a grp of frens... So fun.. It has been so long nv been to the zoo liao... We realli haf fun that day man.. Jus too bad we forget to bring camera nia.. haiz.. Wasted.. Of coz not onli zoo wor.. there r still some others... hehe..
*Dear Fren, How r u getting on? Still veri bz? Hmmm... Still rem those days...? Thanx for being there for me that time man... Realli njoy being out together man.. Hmmm... 8mths ago.. that time we went for a movie wif a grp of frens were the last time being out wif ya man.. Rite? Sad man.. I haf not been to any cinema since den..... Try to catch up wif u again some times later bah.... Leave it to fate...*
*Wat do you do when somebody you're so devoted to suddenly just stops loving you?* O.o??
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Xu Shao Yang - Hua Xiang
Hmm... today's quiz.. hopefully can make it man.. coz I find out that I got a few careless mistakes.. haiz.. sad case.. Dunno how Im gonna do for my tml's quiz man... tml's quiz I realli haf no idea of wad n how to study for it man... Kinda.... haiz.... =(
Oh yah.. ytd I went to Westmall to ask the lady to help mi do framing for my handicraft thingy.. My forever friends bear is done.. hehe... Wah.. onli help to frame it nia alreadi cost mi alot man.. haiz.. total I spend abt $40 on it man... Frame plus the thing itself... aiyo.. my $$$... hehehehe.... HmMmm... now thinking who should I give that to man... Tot of giving it as a gift when my fren's bday... But duno who to give it to lehz.. hehe... =Pp Shall let me think properly who suits in getting that.. hahaha... Jk man~... :Þ *BleaH* So far onli got 1 ppl among my frens have saw the thingy.. So dun think will b giving it to that person liao lar.. hehe.. paiseh man.. coz if give to that person.. den will haf no surprise liao rite.. ;D kekeke..~
Remembering last Thursday... I mention abt my fren who wana mit mi online n haf a proper chat... perhaps ytd I did mention aso... Hmmm... Ytd I read thru those short conversation we had last few mths... Reading them make mi feel as if we r like 8mths ago.. During that period of time.. its realli fun n happy... Njoy being out together, njoy chating together, njoy almost everything lar... hehe.. Rem that time we went to the zoo wif a grp of frens... So fun.. It has been so long nv been to the zoo liao... We realli haf fun that day man.. Jus too bad we forget to bring camera nia.. haiz.. Wasted.. Of coz not onli zoo wor.. there r still some others... hehe..
*Dear Fren, How r u getting on? Still veri bz? Hmmm... Still rem those days...? Thanx for being there for me that time man... Realli njoy being out together man.. Hmmm... 8mths ago.. that time we went for a movie wif a grp of frens were the last time being out wif ya man.. Rite? Sad man.. I haf not been to any cinema since den..... Try to catch up wif u again some times later bah.... Leave it to fate...*
*Wat do you do when somebody you're so devoted to suddenly just stops loving you?* O.o??
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Xu Shao Yang - Hua Xiang

<< Home