Thanx my frens... Thanx for askin mi along for such a wonderful meal... =) Its the 1st time eating at sakae sushi wif such a big grp of frens... hehe.. v(^.^)v
So happy.. Hmm.. Hereby would like to take tis opportunity to wish my fren, Glen, A Happy 17th Birthday!! HeHe~! Hope that he will like the little gift that we have given... =)
@ the same time, Im not feeling veri happy aso... After overheard one of my fren saying something... I bcome no mood... Cant imagine it realli happens.. Its so fast isnt it... haiz... wads this man.. Make mi feel more n more sad nia... And aso.... Y r frens like tat... SO sickening... Sickening piece of..... SHIT!!
Im no more in contact liao... no longer contacting my that fren.. I realli miss those days... almost everyday... everytime aso got sms or call each other one... Haiz... Although at times... realli at times nia lar.. there will b sms sending here n there... But no matter wad msg I received frm my tat fren, I will jus 'shoot' back to my fren one loh... I dun give a damn.. Jus whack...
Love is blind... Wadever is done, is done.. It cannot b undone... Please dun b so mean to frens.. Dun u think wadever u have done is so unfair???
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm at http://yes933.mediacorpradio.com/newradiolive933.htm
So happy.. Hmm.. Hereby would like to take tis opportunity to wish my fren, Glen, A Happy 17th Birthday!! HeHe~! Hope that he will like the little gift that we have given... =)
@ the same time, Im not feeling veri happy aso... After overheard one of my fren saying something... I bcome no mood... Cant imagine it realli happens.. Its so fast isnt it... haiz... wads this man.. Make mi feel more n more sad nia... And aso.... Y r frens like tat... SO sickening... Sickening piece of..... SHIT!!
Im no more in contact liao... no longer contacting my that fren.. I realli miss those days... almost everyday... everytime aso got sms or call each other one... Haiz... Although at times... realli at times nia lar.. there will b sms sending here n there... But no matter wad msg I received frm my tat fren, I will jus 'shoot' back to my fren one loh... I dun give a damn.. Jus whack...
Love is blind... Wadever is done, is done.. It cannot b undone... Please dun b so mean to frens.. Dun u think wadever u have done is so unfair???
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Yes 93.3fm at http://yes933.mediacorpradio.com/newradiolive933.htm

<< Home