Thursday, March 11, 2004

Oh my god... HaHa.. That fren of mine actuali called me.. Call to my hse somemore sia.. haha.. miracle man... After so long....... but aso nth lar.. jus asking something onli... n thats all... At that point of time when I answered the phone.. I almost cant recognise the voice man... Was abt to ask who is tis... haha.. HmmMm... How I wish we can chat longer... But I know its impossible one lar... haiz.. That person is so bz one... alwayz.. haiz....
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
HmMm... kinda sianz man... Today's quiz aso duno how to do sia... anyhow whack... haiz... Think Im doin veri badly for tis semester... Nono.. cannot... Mus buck up... Cannot slack... jia you!!! Haiz.... But luckily we onli got 3 final paper to take... If not... realli duno how man... sianz...

Well, think there is 1 way for u ppl to relax man.. haha.. To njoy to have fun I mean... =) Come n join me n my few frenz for French lesson man... =) Its fun... I mean both the lesson n the teacher is fun.. hehe.. Damn funni loh.. especially the teacher.. duno how to say... cute lar.. hehe...


Well ppl, tis few day is confirmed to be veri cold... So do put on more clothes wor... Mus remember to cover blanket wor.. hehehe~ Mus take good care!!

Will miracle happens again???
ytd I asked "Wat do you do when somebody you're so devoted to suddenly just stops loving you?" ..... It seems they haven't got a clue of the pain that rejection is putting you through... rite? o.O?


@Tis point of time, Im listening to Joey Fatone - Ready to Fall
(aso recommanded by my fren....)