Bonjour!! Glad that our dialog for French is so called done... now wad we r left is jus to memorise it... Get ready for our role-play on week14... Gd Luck!! hehe... Oh.. Thanx to my cousin man.. hehe.. If dun haf his help.. realli duno how to complete the dialog ourselves man... sure cannot make it one loh.. :P HmMm... Im so happy man... know Y?? hehe.. I actuali got an 'A' for my French man.. haha.. =) Its for the overall performance so far.... So happy... last time I used to get a 'D' one.. hehe.. =P
Recently seems to haf alot of things to complete sia.. haiz... one report jus handed in.. the other report coming... or perhaps gonna due soon...
.NET assignment aso due... got to rush for it liao man... there is a report for it aso man.. sianz.. duno wad mus b included in the report... haiz... Monday got to submit alreadi... Currently onli abt half of the assignment is done.....
Jia you bah... Now we got to base on tis assignment in order to get a better result for tis module man... coz the previous quiz we haf for tis .NET..... aiyo.. dun say liao lar.. haha.. realli OMG!! Think realli got alot of ppl 'buang' for it man... So got to do well for the assignment.. it consists of 35% wor... Quite alot wor.. Dun play play ar... =X
HmmMm... today Jason told us that there r quite alot of ppl choosing FI as their 1st choice man... Haiz... And a total of abt 160+ ppl actually had chosen that... And they onli gonna to intake 80 ppl... So duno how man... But he mentioned that they will base on the final grade lar.. For those got Band 1, Band 2 and Band 3 will b able to get into FI much more easily... Scare sia... Realli wanted tis FI... So far for all the semester results... Almost all I think I got Band 3... But duno wad will I get tis time round man... Hopefully I will b able to make it thru n get into FI... Pray Hard man~! Haiz.. the more I think abt it... the more scare I am sia...
Scary.. Life is so scary at times... hehehe.... =Pp
*Laoshu ar Laoshu .... Stop thinking abt the past liao... No point.. No use.. Dun waste time... Wad is gone is alreadi gone.. Cant b back anymore...*
**I guess Im tryin to b Nonchalant about it & Im goin to extremes to prove Im fine without you but in reality Im slowly losin my mind...**
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Liang Jing Ru - Di San Zhe
Recently seems to haf alot of things to complete sia.. haiz... one report jus handed in.. the other report coming... or perhaps gonna due soon...
.NET assignment aso due... got to rush for it liao man... there is a report for it aso man.. sianz.. duno wad mus b included in the report... haiz... Monday got to submit alreadi... Currently onli abt half of the assignment is done.....
Jia you bah... Now we got to base on tis assignment in order to get a better result for tis module man... coz the previous quiz we haf for tis .NET..... aiyo.. dun say liao lar.. haha.. realli OMG!! Think realli got alot of ppl 'buang' for it man... So got to do well for the assignment.. it consists of 35% wor... Quite alot wor.. Dun play play ar... =X
HmmMm... today Jason told us that there r quite alot of ppl choosing FI as their 1st choice man... Haiz... And a total of abt 160+ ppl actually had chosen that... And they onli gonna to intake 80 ppl... So duno how man... But he mentioned that they will base on the final grade lar.. For those got Band 1, Band 2 and Band 3 will b able to get into FI much more easily... Scare sia... Realli wanted tis FI... So far for all the semester results... Almost all I think I got Band 3... But duno wad will I get tis time round man... Hopefully I will b able to make it thru n get into FI... Pray Hard man~! Haiz.. the more I think abt it... the more scare I am sia...
Scary.. Life is so scary at times... hehehe.... =Pp
*Laoshu ar Laoshu .... Stop thinking abt the past liao... No point.. No use.. Dun waste time... Wad is gone is alreadi gone.. Cant b back anymore...*
**I guess Im tryin to b Nonchalant about it & Im goin to extremes to prove Im fine without you but in reality Im slowly losin my mind...**
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Liang Jing Ru - Di San Zhe

<< Home