"Beauty & the Beast... ..." haha... That was realli nice man... Ytd went to watch the Disney On Ice with my mum n my sis... Oh my.. Their skating skills r so wonderful... they r so steady... Thumbs up for them man... All the crops ah... everything was so nicely set up... Oh~ so beautiful.. the story is quite touching aso.. Veri nice to watch man... So sweet... =Pp
How I wish I could skate too... w0w~
Well, when it starts, Mickey Mouse came out to make an introduction... den he invited Donald Duck out.. Followed Chip & Dale, the Bear(I forget the name liao.. :P), Goofy, Mini Mouse & Daisy.... They r so cute man... Feel like hugging them... hehehe... After that, den they start the story of 'Beauty and the Beast'....
Wow~ Really nv regret watching it man... Wonderful!!! v(^.^)v
But... ... sitting behind us were a grp of Hong Kong ppl... Quite a few kids together wif 3 adults.. oh my..!! Those kids r so irritating.. making so much noisy... keep making commends... keep kicking on our chairs... So noisy... ArgHH~! @#&*$#%!!
*I wear my disguise till I go home at nite and turn down all the lights and then I break down and cry... :'( *
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Chen Xiao Chun - Mei Na Zhong Ming
How I wish I could skate too... w0w~
Well, when it starts, Mickey Mouse came out to make an introduction... den he invited Donald Duck out.. Followed Chip & Dale, the Bear(I forget the name liao.. :P), Goofy, Mini Mouse & Daisy.... They r so cute man... Feel like hugging them... hehehe... After that, den they start the story of 'Beauty and the Beast'....
Wow~ Really nv regret watching it man... Wonderful!!! v(^.^)v
But... ... sitting behind us were a grp of Hong Kong ppl... Quite a few kids together wif 3 adults.. oh my..!! Those kids r so irritating.. making so much noisy... keep making commends... keep kicking on our chairs... So noisy... ArgHH~! @#&*$#%!!
*I wear my disguise till I go home at nite and turn down all the lights and then I break down and cry... :'( *
@Tis point of time, Im listening to Chen Xiao Chun - Mei Na Zhong Ming

<< Home