Thursday, February 26, 2004

Coming to the end of Feb liao... Damn fast... Tml is the day for those taking 'O' last yr to get their results.. Gd luck my frenz!!

Haiz.. now its time for me to stress again liao... Wondering wad to choose sia... IM? FI? BI? or DE? Haiz... Can someone give mi some suggestions? Hmm... Most probably... I think I will wana choose FI 1st bah... thats wad I wan @ 1st.. As in Business coz... But duno izit the rite choice for me lehz...
Hopefully I will make the correct choice bah~... :)

Hmmm..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
Suddenly feel so lost..... Dunno wad to do at tis point of time... Wad am I thinking leh? Haha.. I aso duno.. haiz.. Think I got to b like my fren... Learn from him the way he write his blog.. hehe..

@Tis point of time, Im listening to S.H.E - Always On My Mind