Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY 2004~!!!
May tis 'Year of Monkey' b a good one..
Good luck to everyone...
May all ur wish come true!!
All the best in wadever u do...
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Hmm... in the end.. I nv go anywhere for any countdown... so sianz... i mean sianz as in staying at hm lar... haiz.. nvm lar.. wad can I do.. Its okie lar.. Its over liao.. hehe...

Wad I haf plan for next yr 2005 countdown is..... haiz.. izit too early to say? hahaha... think yes rite.. Hmm.. nvm den.. I shall keep zip my mouth 1st... =Pp LaLaLa~!

2 more days den sch starts liao... Sianz man... coz I got to get up veri early on the veri 1st day(5th Jan 2004)... 8am lesson sia... tired man... :P

Hmm.. Think once sch starts... I will haf to stop doing my homepage liao... Will continue it whenever I got the time bah.. hehe.. when Im veri free.. :P So.. shall put it aside 1st.. Hope that I will still b able to remember how to do man.. keke..~!

@tis point of time, Im listening to S.H.E - Wo He Xing Fu You Yue Ding