WoW~ So full sia.. hee~ :D Well.. can say its the 1st time for me to haf Steamboat BBQ @ my grandparents' hse man... Altogether 16 of us crowding round the rectangular table... WoW~ tats so wonderful... So njoyable man.. :D Got laughter got joy... =) Can say tat its kinda 'shun bian' celebrate my cousin's bday bah.. haha... as well as.. jus a small gathering for my sis.. coz.. it may b the last time for my sis to haf such a gathering among my family n relatives loh... :) Coz she will b goin to Australia to work veri soon... Tats wad she is hoping for.. for veri long liao... Wish her all the best there man... :)
Hmm.. back to my Steamboat BBQ... :P Jus b4 starting our Steamboat BBQ, we had a small little incident man... Hee... :P Its between we humans n the lizard... hahaha... :P While carrying out the dining table, a lizard suddenly appear sia.. My 2 aunts, my sis and me.. scream n run away quickly from the table man... haha.. timid hor.. :P hehehe~ Den all of the other relatives all laughing at us... :P But felt sori for the lizard too... U know y?.... After our screaming and all, it ran away... but it appears shortly after... Jus nice sia... jus appeared when my aunt pull out the extention part of the table... "Bang~!" So sori man.. we didnt meant to hurt u... Jus tat u appeared in the wrong timing man... "Oh my god!" We were shock at tat moment man... We had actually kill the lizard accidentally sia... Oh my god! Now who will dare to throw tat away leh? Hmm.. do u dare to? haha.. I dun dare man... But.. no matter wad.. still nid some one to throw it away rite.. cant let it stay on the table forever rite... So.. here comes my mum.. hahaha... She's so brave man... I really 'pei fu' her sia.. she dare to take it n throw it away... If me.. I really duno wad I will do man.. haha.. "Dan xiao gui".. hehehe.. :P
Den... today I 'shun bian' b a Santa Clause... hee~ know y? :P Coz.. one of my fren has given me a boz of candy... those Xmas Candy... And I cant finish them man.. think by the time I finish them... I will haf grown Horizontally liao man.. hahahaha.... :Pp I dun wan.. hehe.. so I jus kept some for myself.. hehe~ But still would like to thank my fren for giving me a Xmas gift... It the 1st time to receive a Xmas gift... Thanx alot.. :)
Really had a wonderfull time today... Very njoyable... =D
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Pan Wei Bo - Dao Shi Hou Zai Shuo
Hmm.. back to my Steamboat BBQ... :P Jus b4 starting our Steamboat BBQ, we had a small little incident man... Hee... :P Its between we humans n the lizard... hahaha... :P While carrying out the dining table, a lizard suddenly appear sia.. My 2 aunts, my sis and me.. scream n run away quickly from the table man... haha.. timid hor.. :P hehehe~ Den all of the other relatives all laughing at us... :P But felt sori for the lizard too... U know y?.... After our screaming and all, it ran away... but it appears shortly after... Jus nice sia... jus appeared when my aunt pull out the extention part of the table... "Bang~!" So sori man.. we didnt meant to hurt u... Jus tat u appeared in the wrong timing man... "Oh my god!" We were shock at tat moment man... We had actually kill the lizard accidentally sia... Oh my god! Now who will dare to throw tat away leh? Hmm.. do u dare to? haha.. I dun dare man... But.. no matter wad.. still nid some one to throw it away rite.. cant let it stay on the table forever rite... So.. here comes my mum.. hahaha... She's so brave man... I really 'pei fu' her sia.. she dare to take it n throw it away... If me.. I really duno wad I will do man.. haha.. "Dan xiao gui".. hehehe.. :P
Den... today I 'shun bian' b a Santa Clause... hee~ know y? :P Coz.. one of my fren has given me a boz of candy... those Xmas Candy... And I cant finish them man.. think by the time I finish them... I will haf grown Horizontally liao man.. hahahaha.... :Pp I dun wan.. hehe.. so I jus kept some for myself.. hehe~ But still would like to thank my fren for giving me a Xmas gift... It the 1st time to receive a Xmas gift... Thanx alot.. :)
Really had a wonderfull time today... Very njoyable... =D
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Pan Wei Bo - Dao Shi Hou Zai Shuo

<< Home