Monday, December 08, 2003

Wah.. ytd spent abt $20++ on some accessories at TPY sia... ACtually tot of getting a few more items one... All so beautiful.. so nicely made.. Temp sia.. hehe~ But jus tat... haiz.. :( too bad.. not much $$ to spend nia... :P So in the end jus get 2 for myself.. and 1 for my sister.. hehe~ It for her... as part of the Xmas gift.. hehe... C Im so good rite... Wad a nice sis I am hor... :D keke~ :P Hope she will like it veri much man... Whenever I c something gd.. I wouldnt forget her one.. hehe~ sure to haf her share.. haha~ :D Rite.. sis? O.o?

Haiz.. can anyone help mi... y.. y... Y Can check my hotmail sia.. always got something pop out.. cant check.. so sianz.. so sickening man...!!! Haiz.. wadever thing aso wana 'gen wo zuo dui'... :(
Y hotmail bcoming frm bad to worst sia... haiz... Alwayz got to wait till duno when.. den can check sia... Sometimes okie.. sometimes really damn sickening man~!!! BTH aR....

*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Evonne Xu & Andy Hui - Lian Ai Pin Lu