WaH~ So long nv go work liao... haha.. today went back.. Omg~ Its kinda blur.. They change the marking style alreadi... not veri use to it yet.. nvm lar.. I shall b goin down again one more time nia.. hehe.. so nid no worry much.. :P
B4 goin to work, me n my sis went to haf a great meal man.. (haha.. b4 working for the day... b4 getting our pay.. we alreadi went for a feast 1st.. haha.. :P)
So long nv go parkway liao... There really change alot man... more n more makan restaurant... hehe... Got Fish & Co, Sakea Sushi, Ajisen, Star Bucks, Coffee Bean, Orange Julies, Burger King, KFC, MacDonald, and a few more restaurant... All veri delicious one wor... kekeke~! *Dun say liao lar... the more I say the more hungry I am.. haha :P
hAix... think tis whole semester I nv touch into the cinema man... So long nv go watch movie liao... Miss alot of shows alreadi... :( Dun care man.. wana go catch some nice shows tis few days.. hehe... So who wana go for movie.. dun forget to ask mi along wor.. keke~ :P
@tis point of time, Im listening to Cyndi Wang Xin Ling - Baby Baby Tell Me
B4 goin to work, me n my sis went to haf a great meal man.. (haha.. b4 working for the day... b4 getting our pay.. we alreadi went for a feast 1st.. haha.. :P)
So long nv go parkway liao... There really change alot man... more n more makan restaurant... hehe... Got Fish & Co, Sakea Sushi, Ajisen, Star Bucks, Coffee Bean, Orange Julies, Burger King, KFC, MacDonald, and a few more restaurant... All veri delicious one wor... kekeke~! *Dun say liao lar... the more I say the more hungry I am.. haha :P
hAix... think tis whole semester I nv touch into the cinema man... So long nv go watch movie liao... Miss alot of shows alreadi... :( Dun care man.. wana go catch some nice shows tis few days.. hehe... So who wana go for movie.. dun forget to ask mi along wor.. keke~ :P
@tis point of time, Im listening to Cyndi Wang Xin Ling - Baby Baby Tell Me

<< Home