Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Wad a cooling day... It has been raining for the day since in the morning man.. So nice so slp wor.. hehe~ =P

Today I nv go anywhr.. no nid to spend any $ aso can haf a movie marathon at hm sia.. hehehe... I spend my whole day... Watching "Xia Ri Xiang Qi(Summer Scent)"... a korea movie.. wif my sister... Veri nice sia... Veri touching aso man... Can watch till u drop tears... :'( Both of us... one shot watch 7 epidoses sia... Still got another 17 episodes more to go man... Wana faster finish watching it... kan cheong liao... hahaha~ :P

While watching "Summer Scent", I do my Xmas gift at the same time.. Do n do... Wah.. finally finish man... onli left wif the outline... Hmmm.. really got 'cheng jui gan' man... hehe.. :D Jia you~! hahahaha... :P

*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Rong ZuEr - Hui Zhe Chi Bang De Nu Hai