OmG!!! Wad a bad nite... haiz.. how many times mus I restart my pc man.. keep laggin.. hanging.. So sickening man... Wana test my patience ar.. arghhH!! I got limit one wor... muahahaha~! ;P
Hmmm.. veri sianz man... Y tis time round... I find tat the holiday is so boring.. so sian... Izit bcoz Im not workin? O.o? Mayb rite...
Haix~! Wan to work aso quite sianz... :| ...Coz if Im working.. I got to go all the way till Parkway Centre there.. kinda long journey loh.. Abt 1 hr 30mins lidat bah... plus minus lar.. :P Somemore.. its me alone loh... alone in the bus for 1 hr plus.. sianz rite.. so boring.. listen to discman aso no use.. hEe~ :P I wonder how come last time I can get used to it man... 1hr plus to Parkway.. den another 1 hr plus back to Clementi.. Total of abt 3hrs plus.. OMG!! How I 'tahan' man.. haha... 0.0 But sometimes... I still perfer working lar.. hee~ :P coz its fun... sometimes quite njoyable... Now old liao.. getting more n more lazy le.. hee! ;P jK lar... Mus try to njoy myself man.. Make gd use of tis holiday.. dun wana waste it man~! Keep njoying~!!! =)
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Evonne Xu - Hu Ran Hen Xiang Ni
Hmmm.. veri sianz man... Y tis time round... I find tat the holiday is so boring.. so sian... Izit bcoz Im not workin? O.o? Mayb rite...
Haix~! Wan to work aso quite sianz... :| ...Coz if Im working.. I got to go all the way till Parkway Centre there.. kinda long journey loh.. Abt 1 hr 30mins lidat bah... plus minus lar.. :P Somemore.. its me alone loh... alone in the bus for 1 hr plus.. sianz rite.. so boring.. listen to discman aso no use.. hEe~ :P I wonder how come last time I can get used to it man... 1hr plus to Parkway.. den another 1 hr plus back to Clementi.. Total of abt 3hrs plus.. OMG!! How I 'tahan' man.. haha... 0.0 But sometimes... I still perfer working lar.. hee~ :P coz its fun... sometimes quite njoyable... Now old liao.. getting more n more lazy le.. hee! ;P jK lar... Mus try to njoy myself man.. Make gd use of tis holiday.. dun wana waste it man~! Keep njoying~!!! =)
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Evonne Xu - Hu Ran Hen Xiang Ni

<< Home