Oh my God~ No more tissue liao.. hehehehe~! :P Better dun let my sis c tis man... :P
Today she used up dunno how many pieces of tissue paper man.. know y.. not bcoz of flu or wad wor... Its jus bcoz of "Summer Scent".. the korea show.. Finally we finish watching that show liao.. Its really a veri nice show.. veri touching aso man.. C liao really can drop tears de.. So romantic too.. :> Spending the 1st half of the day watching that korea show.. WoW~ frm 10++am till 4++pm.. Damn tired sia.. haha.. backache liao.. :P Now Im waiting for the last season to b out man.. :P
HmMmm.... There goes my day again man... :|
Haiz.. tis morning my fren ask mi wana go Malaysia not... Go walk walk n watch movie... etc. I know I sure cant go one... Although I may wish to... But I know my mum wunt allow me to go wif frens alone one loh... But nvm lar.. next time bah.. :) There's still chances ard.. :>
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Evonne Hsu - Di Yi Ge Zhao Ni
Today she used up dunno how many pieces of tissue paper man.. know y.. not bcoz of flu or wad wor... Its jus bcoz of "Summer Scent".. the korea show.. Finally we finish watching that show liao.. Its really a veri nice show.. veri touching aso man.. C liao really can drop tears de.. So romantic too.. :> Spending the 1st half of the day watching that korea show.. WoW~ frm 10++am till 4++pm.. Damn tired sia.. haha.. backache liao.. :P Now Im waiting for the last season to b out man.. :P
HmMmm.... There goes my day again man... :|
Haiz.. tis morning my fren ask mi wana go Malaysia not... Go walk walk n watch movie... etc. I know I sure cant go one... Although I may wish to... But I know my mum wunt allow me to go wif frens alone one loh... But nvm lar.. next time bah.. :) There's still chances ard.. :>
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Evonne Hsu - Di Yi Ge Zhao Ni

<< Home