Haiz.. sad sad... I 'hao xin' c ur hand pain help u.. aso kena scolded.. Wads is man.. :( Ppl help u.. u scold.. ppl dun help u.. u aso scold...
Y.. y.. Y lidat.. help or not aso kena scolded..!!! Am i born to b scolded by u?? Its so unfair.. Hate u Hate u...!!! Alwayz lidat.. idiot!! ArgHHHH!!!!
HumfzZz... dun tok abt tt liao.. sianz~!!!!!
Wah.. sianz.. now my Internet Explorer got some prob sia.. damn sianz ar... aRgHH!! Wad happen to mi today sia.. :( So unlucky one...
Lucky got Carolin n Glen 'pei wo' tok man.. if not I think I can bored to death liao.. Cant check mails.. cant do homepage.. cant write my blog... :(
Now wad I hope for is.... hope that I can faster finish up my little cross-stitch.. faster make it into a string bag.. den can give my fren.. hehe~
Now Im aso waiting for my mama to finish up my little pouch.. so tat I can use it asap.. hehe.. coz its so cute n nice.. :)
Y.. y.. Y lidat.. help or not aso kena scolded..!!! Am i born to b scolded by u?? Its so unfair.. Hate u Hate u...!!! Alwayz lidat.. idiot!! ArgHHHH!!!!
HumfzZz... dun tok abt tt liao.. sianz~!!!!!
Wah.. sianz.. now my Internet Explorer got some prob sia.. damn sianz ar... aRgHH!! Wad happen to mi today sia.. :( So unlucky one...
Lucky got Carolin n Glen 'pei wo' tok man.. if not I think I can bored to death liao.. Cant check mails.. cant do homepage.. cant write my blog... :(
Now wad I hope for is.... hope that I can faster finish up my little cross-stitch.. faster make it into a string bag.. den can give my fren.. hehe~
Now Im aso waiting for my mama to finish up my little pouch.. so tat I can use it asap.. hehe.. coz its so cute n nice.. :)

<< Home