Saturday, December 20, 2003

Haix.. Today nv go back to my Sec sch... All my frens not free... Hmm.. nvm lar... next time bah.. mayb wait till CNY den go back c c lar.. hehe... Wana c how is nice is the sch now... :P

wOw... Today kinda spend alot sia.... haha.. Went shopping wif my sis.. n I spend abt $70 man.. haiz... my $$ fly liao... :P Well.. jus bought for myself 3 tops... N a bag.. hehe.. Tot of getting more stuff one.. but.. jus tat got no $$ liao.. keke.. =P
Today @ Orchard got damn lot of ppl sia... duno how to walk man.. coz it has been raining for the whole day.. Everyone holding umbrella.. so kinda difficult to walk... plus.. there r lots of discount nowadays bah.. so everyone is shopping like crazy.... wahahaha... :P

Oh ya... Today I saw quite a few frens @ Orchard area sia... hehe... So coincidence man...
@ 1st is when Im waiting for bus 7 to Orchard... I saw my Primary sch fren..(mmm.. bcoming more n more pretty man..)
Den at Far East... I saw my Secondary sch fren..(0mg.. bcoming more n more shuai liao.. :P)
After getting out of Far East leh... I saw my poly klassmate(Ruoshan) wif her frens..
Den.. after some time... While goin into Heeren, I saw Dennis, my poly fren...
HaHa.. so 'qiao'... =Pp

Lets c who I will meet tml bah.. haha.. ^.^

@tis point of time, Im listening to Sun Yan Zi - Shen Qi