AiYo.. tis few days keep raining... haiz... So sianz man... Everyone really seems to b veri bz lidat... :( Haiz... ...
Tis few days I haf been accompanying my mama to my grandparents hse... From morning till nite... Kinda abit sian lar.. coz got nth to do... plus my bro not at home aso... Cant c him play games... No one acc mi.. :X So, I start to stitch another bear again... hee.. :P
HmmMm... 4 more days... ... :( Tis coming Sat NHSS will b moving hse liao... Although its jus gonna move across onli lar.. But... still will miss the old NH... Been there for 5 yrs.. All the good n bad things.. All the memories r all in the old NH... Next time go back to NH for visiting.. sure dun haf much feelings liao... coz cant go back to my klassrooms n sit down.. n chat wif my old frens.. n think of last time all those wonderful stuff... etc.. So nice sia.. :>
The place has been changed... Now.. NH is so wonderful.. much more bigger.. much more indoor facilities... etc etc.. HmmMm... got to go n explore the new NH on Sat man... hehe...
Oh yah.. One gd news for next wk.. haha.. Actually not really a gd news lar.. hehe.. Jus tat.. I will b goin to Parkway to work on Monday loh... Due to Thursday(Xmas-Closed)... so.. Monday will b a bz day for me... But still glad that I got something to do.. haha~ :P My sister will b goin to help out as well... Its the 2nd time for me.. working together wif my sis... hehe..
Dun worry Jie.. I 'Will" bully u one.. wahahahah... =P
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Lin Jun Jie - Dong Jie
Tis few days I haf been accompanying my mama to my grandparents hse... From morning till nite... Kinda abit sian lar.. coz got nth to do... plus my bro not at home aso... Cant c him play games... No one acc mi.. :X So, I start to stitch another bear again... hee.. :P
HmmMm... 4 more days... ... :( Tis coming Sat NHSS will b moving hse liao... Although its jus gonna move across onli lar.. But... still will miss the old NH... Been there for 5 yrs.. All the good n bad things.. All the memories r all in the old NH... Next time go back to NH for visiting.. sure dun haf much feelings liao... coz cant go back to my klassrooms n sit down.. n chat wif my old frens.. n think of last time all those wonderful stuff... etc.. So nice sia.. :>
The place has been changed... Now.. NH is so wonderful.. much more bigger.. much more indoor facilities... etc etc.. HmmMm... got to go n explore the new NH on Sat man... hehe...
Oh yah.. One gd news for next wk.. haha.. Actually not really a gd news lar.. hehe.. Jus tat.. I will b goin to Parkway to work on Monday loh... Due to Thursday(Xmas-Closed)... so.. Monday will b a bz day for me... But still glad that I got something to do.. haha~ :P My sister will b goin to help out as well... Its the 2nd time for me.. working together wif my sis... hehe..
Dun worry Jie.. I 'Will" bully u one.. wahahahah... =P
*@ tis point of time, Im listening to Lin Jun Jie - Dong Jie

<< Home